February 22, 2011

Star Wars

I love Star Wars.
I usually watch the entire series about once a year.  Each time I watch A New Hope, Empire, & Return I find something new I really like and didn't see before. George Lucas is brilliant for creating what he did in Episode IV on such a small budget.  It's amazing.

Anyway, I was thinking about these movies and about how great they are and had this great idea for a house party/dinner party/family get together/team building excercise.   What you do is you get the script from either Star Wars Episode IV/V/VI and each person at your party draws out of a hat the characters that are in the movie and then you proceed to re-enact the scenes from the movie.  Maybe your group just recites the lines.  Maybe they dress up and get really into it and have some props. I think this is a fun idea. 

What do you think?

Let me know if you want to get together and do this.

It doesn't have to be Star Wars.  Maybe it's Star Trek: the Next Generation episodes.  Maybe it's Indiana Jones. 

If it's Star Wars, count me in!

Love,
Marty
@martyzylstra

No comments:

Post a Comment